Tuesday 24 May 2011


Amazing how coincidences happen. As it happen just today I was targeted by an overzealous cosmetics assistant ready to 'educate' me. Firstly let me give her credit for excellent product knowledge and wanting to inform as well as sell. I still wonder however, does she actually believe all this stuff herself?  

Sadly I already posted my blog but suffice to say I struggled to keep a straight face while she gave her pitch about 'clocks in our cells that go haywire because of our lifestyles.' Naturally she had the solution, a little potion in a cleverly designed bottle with a dropper (to make it look more scientific naturally) It also had a rather large price tag. The product which I shall not name, somehow resets these 'gene clocks' in our skin cells and Voila! We have radiant ageless skin. 


No comments:

Post a Comment